Passionately Pursuing the Good Life

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Discovering L.A. - Tom Bergins (aka My New Favorite Bar)


At the risk of pulling out the uber-cliche Cheers comparison (especially considering the Irish factor), measuring the worth of a bar can often be assessed by how likely you can envision your name being shouted out a-la-"NORM!!" style. If I lived closer to Tom Bergin's Tavern (my liver and waistband thank me), I could totally see "JEN!!!" being bellowed out by my friendly bartender and fellow patrons.

This Tavern is soooooo comfortable. From the extra large stools built for two to the no-attitude service, I would happily recommend this place for group or solo drinking/dining. Tom Bergins is officially one of my top favorite LA bars.


Or maybe it's just the one-quarter Irish in me talking.



Tom Bergin's Tavern

840 S. Fairfax Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90036
(323) 936-7151


No comments:

Post a Comment